Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adobe - Visual Design

I really enjoyed reading the overview of this 'course' created by Adobe. I enjoy using their programs often and I have found them very user friendly. Now to have the opportunity to go through some of these same programs with step-by-step guides...wow! I have muddled through some of the software and I really liked it. I just rarely take the time to read an instruction manual because I am so excited about trying it out. I can't wait to work on the projects described in this course. My only question is will we have the opportunity to do the second set of projects in the future?

Adobe seems to be one of the front runners with their software and aiming it towards education. Everything is always so user friendly and pretty easy to manipulate. The ability to use the programs separately or together is also a very important feature.

No comments: